Power & Source of Big Ideas

2nd SD card what does it do?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Sorry if this is obvious, but I've not managed to set up my new Nano Pi's yet and will try to do so later this week, but I was just curious what the 2nd SD card does on the Nano Pi2 ?
I use 2nd sd card slot for media, so I can switch between many SD cards with 1. movies 2. music 3. files/documents.
Its mostly external storage.
Tank wrote:
I use 2nd sd card slot for media, so I can switch between many SD cards with 1. movies 2. music 3. files/documents.
Its mostly external storage.

ok thanks
Hi,
I have a question, how do you access the second SD card?
When I insert it and run Debian from the first one, I cannot access it from the OS. I get an erros message saying "The specified directory '...' is not valid.".

I hope you can help me.

Abel.
Abel_Rodriguez wrote:
Hi,
I have a question, how do you access the second SD card?
When I insert it and run Debian from the first one, I cannot access it from the OS. I get an erros message saying "The specified directory '...' is not valid.".

I hope you can help me.

Abel.

Hi Abel, I need to confirm with you about the following three points:
1. what was the file system of the microSD card which you inserted into your Pi 2 board?
2. Did you test it under Debian or Android?
3. What commands did you run?
Hi, thanks for your replay,

I had inserted a microSD card on the first slot and I was running Debian from it. Actually, that microSD card is the one I recieved from you.

In the second slot I had another microSD card, with no OS, it just had a c program file (which I put there in my PC before).

The problem is that when I insert it in the NanoPi2, I cannot access the files in the second microSD card. I get the error I told you before.

Actually, I'm not able to acces even the files in the OS microSD card.