Power & Source of Big Ideas

Boot Logo Duration Change

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hello,

I am using smart4418 and it's running on debian. I've changed the boot logo in the directory /boot/logo.bmp, but now I want to change the duration of that boot logo because it is only visible for 4 secs maximum. I also want to hide the boot messages and show that boot logo during the startup. I have tried many online solutions but I am unable to change the boot logo duration and hide the boot messages.

Please help me in this issue.
Hunzala wrote:
Hello,

I am using smart4418 and it's running on debian. I've changed the boot logo in the directory /boot/logo.bmp, but now I want to change the duration of that boot logo because it is only visible for 4 secs maximum. I also want to hide the boot messages and show that boot logo during the startup. I have tried many online solutions but I am unable to change the boot logo duration and hide the boot messages.

Please help me in this issue.

Hii,

U can remove the Getty login services in systemd for more info read about systemd services.

Regards,

Shubhakar Gowda P S