Thanks

jose felix
josefelix wrote:
Hello

Please tell me how to get sound or attach external speakers to NanoPi2

Thanks

jose felix

HDMI Audio Output/3.5mm Audio Jack Output Under Debian

By default our Debian system's HDMI output doesn't have audio output. To enable the HDMI audio output you need to install the alsa packages
Firstly, make sure your board runs our latest Debian image and is connected to the internet:
After your board is powered up run the following commands:

apt-get update
apt-get install libasound2
apt-get install alsa-base
apt-get install alsa-utilsAfter the installation is done copy a ".wav" audio file to your NanoPi 2, connect your NanoPi 2 to an HDMI monitor and play it by using the following command:

aplay music.wav
jjm wrote:
josefelix wrote:
Hello

Please tell me how to get sound or attach external speakers to NanoPi2

Thanks

jose felix

HDMI Audio Output/3.5mm Audio Jack Output Under Debian

By default our Debian system's HDMI output doesn't have audio output. To enable the HDMI audio output you need to install the alsa packages
Firstly, make sure your board runs our latest Debian image and is connected to the internet:
After your board is powered up run the following commands:

apt-get update
apt-get install libasound2
apt-get install alsa-base
apt-get install alsa-utilsAfter the installation is done copy a ".wav" audio file to your NanoPi 2, connect your NanoPi 2 to an HDMI monitor and play it by using the following command:

aplay music.wav

@ jjm

I took note of it. My problem is not connecting to a monitor with hdmi. Is, for example, know what the usb adapter that best adapts to connect external speakers and if I can make it with bota OS, Android or Debian.
7" Touchscreen FA doesn,t have hdmi and 3,5 connection.