Power & Source of Big Ideas

How to Use Gpio Pins On Android

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hey everbody!

First off all, yes Im a little noob :) . Before I buy my Nanopi M2 I want to know if I can use the GPIO pins on Android 5.0.1 ( I want use a 3 axis gyro for Google Cardboard type apps, exspecally Vridge) if anyone can help me with this please do it :D .
Is easy from Android but you need to use a JNI to run the native C++ code.

If you want to avoid using the FriendlyArm version and the need to sign with the platform-tools signature files, this code I created works well under Android 5 and above and also includes I2C

https://github.com/davemclaughlin/GPIOdriver
Hi, Thank you. I recently came to know that there is a new GPIO expander software!.
Then, I use the GPIO pins of a Raspberry Pi Zero while running Debian Stretch on a PC or Mac with our new GPIO expander software! With this tool, you can easily access a Pi Zero’s GPIO pins from your x86 laptop without using SSH, and you can also take advantage of your x86 computer’s processing power in your physical computing projects.
My request is to discuss every issue as soon as possible. I feel it's slow on issue solving solution.