Power & Source of Big Ideas

Runs Android 5.1.1 on Smart4418, compatible with NanoPi2

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Aha, Here is a Smart4418 CPU board, it is compatible with the FriendlyARM's popular Smart210, Right now right on the Smart210 carrier board, Android 5.1 is running.

phpBB [video]
Привет, а есть возможность проверить вывод видео через провод HDMI-RCA, может ли сама без конвертера определить?
Был бы рад контакту, чтобы не на форуме вопросы задавать)
he is asking in russian -
Hello, is there a way to check VIDEO OUT through HDMI-RCA cable, can i find out with out a converter.

he is asking how troubleshoot this cable -
Hi I am sorry I didn't get you very clearly. Did you mean how to trouble shoot the cable or the board?
I know that some of the devices can transmit an analog signal through the HDMI via HDMI-RCA cable. I need to send a signal to the analog display slow resolution.
http://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/qu ... put-to-vga

i think you will need a box to decrypt digital then convert to analog, i dont think there is an easy way.
Ok, Thanks!

Perhaps prompt. Can I connect NanoPi2 via RGB LCD Interface to display through 23 pin interface (display). Maybe have any adapters 45-to-23 pin?

Attachments

I don't think you can directly connect a 23PIn LCD to it. You have to study your LCD's datasheet and match its pins to our LCD interface