Power & Source of Big Ideas

Is Friendly Elec operational?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi, I do not know where elese to ask as there is no answer on phone or email or facebook.
We have an order which was paid in October, but still not shipped? Is everything OK with the company?
Please let me know how to reach someone who can help.
Also the website does not allow for delivery to almost any country, what is the prbolem?

If someone can help please get in touch with me:

Andrej Racík

Chirana Progress, s.r.o.
Vrbovská cesta 17
921 01 Piešťany
Slovakia

Tel.: +421 33 7956222
Mobile: +421 905 874 642
http://www.chirana-progress.sk
racik.andrej@chirana-progress.sk
Hi Andrej,

have you already received your order in the meantime? I also ordered a NanoPI (already payed it via PayPal) but haven't received anything. Emails not working, nobody picking up the phone and nobody replying to the contact form.

Cheers,
Sabine
andrej wrote:
Hi, I do not know where elese to ask as there is no answer on phone or email or facebook.
We have an order which was paid in October, but still not shipped? Is everything OK with the company?
Please let me know how to reach someone who can help.
Also the website does not allow for delivery to almost any country, what is the prbolem?

If someone can help please get in touch with me:

Andrej Racík

Chirana Progress, s.r.o.
Vrbovská cesta 17
921 01 Piešťany
Slovakia

Tel.: +421 33 7956222
Mobile: +421 905 874 642
http://www.chirana-progress.sk
racik.andrej@chirana-progress.sk

If you need the tracking number, please contact chuting@friendlyarm.com
cho0p wrote:
Hi Andrej,

have you already received your order in the meantime? I also ordered a NanoPI (already payed it via PayPal) but haven't received anything. Emails not working, nobody picking up the phone and nobody replying to the contact form.

Cheers,
Sabine

please contact chuting@friendlyarm.com or sales@friendlyarm.com
Yes all fixed for now. Thank you.