Power & Source of Big Ideas

FriendlyARM Releases a High Quality USB Cable

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

FriendlyARM released a high quality MicorUSB cable for NanoPi Family boards.
Here is its product page:
http://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=99
I know this is not the right place for this posting.
But there is no right place right now for questions regarding all models.
We are not allowed to create a new thread under Community.
If this posting can be moved to a better place please do so.

So here are my questions:
1) Is there a bug reporting system available at Friendlyarm?
2) If not, could a new forum "Problems" or "bug reports" be added to community?
3) This is the bug I found which is NanoPi H3 specific (M1 and Neo) and would best go into "bug reports" section:
Building the kernel with cross compiler is fine, but for building loadable kernel modules on Nanopi H3 later one include file is missing, and four utility programs were compiled for x86_64 but are needed to be compiled for ARM to allow for creation of loadable kernel modules on H3
http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=240#p801

Hermann.
HermannSW wrote:
I know this is not the right place for this posting.
But there is no right place right now for questions regarding all models.
We are not allowed to create a new thread under Community.
If this posting can be moved to a better place please do so.

So here are my questions:
1) Is there a bug reporting system available at Friendlyarm?
2) If not, could a new forum "Problems" or "bug reports" be added to community?
3) This is the bug I found which is NanoPi H3 specific (M1 and Neo) and would best go into "bug reports" section:
Building the kernel with cross compiler is fine, but for building loadable kernel modules on Nanopi H3 later one include file is missing, and four utility programs were compiled for x86_64 but are needed to be compiled for ARM to allow for creation of loadable kernel modules on H3
http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=240#p801

Hermann.

thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually our forum allows new posts. But for new users their first posts will be checked by us and if the posts get passed they can create furthur threads. We would suggest you post your issues and questions to the corresponding forums.
very good
Hello, I am new the friendlyarm. I am going to learn about technology from here you. Thanks
admin wrote:
But for new users their first posts will be checked by us and if the posts get passed they can create furthur threads.

Is this also a actual rule? Because the last weeks there are many new users who do spam the forum with links and messages without a content about nanopis or friendlyarm.

Or your forum did get hacked to generate so much messages as a new user.

I did try to report many as I can, but in the last days it was a way to much :(
guidol wrote:
admin wrote:
But for new users their first posts will be checked by us and if the posts get passed they can create furthur threads.

Is this also a actual rule? Because the last weeks there are many new users who do spam the forum with links and messages without a content about nanopis or friendlyarm.

Or your forum did get hacked to generate so much messages as a new user.

I did try to report many as I can, but in the last days it was a way to much :(

It was originally set up. :cry: But for some reason, it's canceled.
admin wrote:

just reenable it :) (if it would be so easy - i know)

We have this feature from the day one on the new forum IIRC. Automatic spam protection takes away 99% of spam, for those few which penetrate, we deal manually. A few every week.

... and nobody noticed. New users need to get one manually approved post before it shows up.
igorp wrote:

We have this feature from the day one on the new forum IIRC. Automatic spam protection takes away 99% of spam, for those few which penetrate, we deal manually. A few every week.

... and nobody noticed. New users need to get one manually approved post before it shows up.

Hi,already reenabled :D
davidjohn wrote:
I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. blog comments

Spammer. I saw your gig on Fiverr and I will be reporting you for spamming. !!