Power & Source of Big Ideas

Products with Nano boards

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

I have to say you make great products. However, the support from Friendly Elec is horrible.
I want to use your products, but with the total lack of employee support there make me wonder how you guys stay afloat.
You could be so huge with great sales if you would only take time out to support the users.
BitGid wrote:
Would a NanoPi M1 run RetroPie?
Trying to build a gameboy, and wanted something smaller than a pi2 but more capable than a zero.

Yes, with https://github.com/retr0rangepi

You might need some adjustments or this board config file: https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/m ... nopim1.fex
pinalpatel wrote:
Want something smaller than a pi2. IT Company Surat

SPAMMING TWAT
Is FriendlyELEC shutting down or something?

I placed and paid and order a week ago. Zero communication since, despite e-mails to sales. When calling the phone number listed on friendlyelec.com, the person on the other end just hangs up as soon as I mention "FriendlyELEC" or "FriendlyARM".

I'm aware that there might be a coronavirus situation, but it'd be good with some communication to know if I should file a chargeback and stop hoping I will ever see my NanoPis or not.
The date notification disappeared the other day so they may be back to work in a limited way with less workforce. The same with other Chinese based companies that I use.

They may be overwhelmed with orders placed during the initial Chinese New year and loads of emails so you'll probably have to give them a little bit more time to deal with your order. If you can wait another week and then see what happens, that would probably help them too. Hope you eventually get your stuff.

PS. I seldom used to get an email notification of sipping even before all of this happened. I just had it arrive on my doorstep.
Still no communication, but what do you know, logged in to the webshop and it was marked as shipped today, so I guess you're right.
Glad to hear it. It's just going to take time. I am getting PCB's made just now and normally 3-4 days, but now on 7th day and still not shipped. It was expected but I am grateful to the Chinese people for slowly getting things back up and working. It's a tough call. It could be a lot worse.
v8dave wrote:
Glad to hear it. It's just going to take time. I am getting PCB's made just now and normally 3-4 days, but now on 7th day and still not shipped. It was expected but I am grateful to the Chinese people for slowly getting things back up and working. It's a tough call. It could be a lot worse.

Hi,we have been back to work for half a month. Maybe the staff forgot to upload your tracking number. You can email chutinghuang@friendlyarm.com and she will check for you
I'm happy to hear that. All it will take is time. I recently ordered PCBs, and they usually arrive in 3–4 days, but as of today, the 7th day, they haven't arrived.
geometry dash lite
This topic is incredibly thought-provoking. Your ability to tackle complex issues with clarity and precision is commendable. Nadeem Razmaadi Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Hoodie I'm impressed by the depth of your understanding and the thoroughness of your research. Thank you for sharing your expertise!
GB Whatsapp Pro is a modified version of the official WhatsApp. The difference between GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp is "features.", It means that the GB WhatsApp app provides more specific features than WhatsApp, for example, Auto Reply, DND Mod, Anti-revoke message, Emoji Effective, etc.
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! https://www.savzz.co.uk/blog/