I am trying to use the framework in sd-fuse_nanopi/prebuilt to make another SD card. As in a previous posting http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=81 I have a custom rootfs.tgz file that I am trying to use with the Matrix kernel.

I even tried splitting the rootfs file up like the original example in sd-fuse_nanopi/prebilt. When I flash this custom rootfs and matrix-kernel to the card I get a kernel panic because it doesn't seem to be able to init the rootfs. I even tried adding a rootwait to bootargs thinking that my larger rootfs might be the issue.

I am able to change the zImage in sd-fuse_nanopi for the generated by the Matrix build, successfully.

Before I spend another 8 hours re-generating my rootfs does anyone know how to get the new rootfs and kernel onto the NanoPi, using .fusing.sh.

Or, maybe there is a way to just swap kernels.

Ah, an observation ... after flashing the microSD card I have one folder called NANOPI and another one called NANOPI1, both with the same contents. Perhaps on booting the system init doesn't know which rootfs to use.

Thank you,
davef