Power & Source of Big Ideas

Problems with Netflix

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Good evening!
I installed Android on the eMMC flash memory of my NanoPC-T3, everything works fine, minus the Netflix app.
I can install the app, log in and even access the movie catalog, but when I click play in the movie, a 13001 error message appears and the app closes.
I have already accessed the Netflix site to solve the problem and the only solution is to clear the cache or reinstall the app, but it still does not work.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Note: I already did tests running on Android from the SD card and it still does not work.

Thank you,
BarbaraValenzuela wrote:
Good evening!
I installed Android on the eMMC flash memory of my NanoPC-T3, everything works fine, minus the Netflix app.
I can install the app, log in and even access the movie catalog, but when I click play in the movie, a 13001 error message appears and the app closes.
I have already accessed the Netflix site to solve the problem and the only solution is to clear the cache or reinstall the app, but it still does not work.

Note: I already did tests running on Android from the SD card and it still does not work.

Thank you,

Have you tried to install the app on any other device to ensure that if you are having the same issue on other devices too?
weber1 wrote:
BarbaraValenzuela wrote:
Good evening!

Thank you,

Have you tried to install the app on any other device to ensure that if you are having the same issue on other devices too?

Check your time and date settings, make sure your time setting is correct (whether am or pm). That fixed it for me.
Netflix on my nook won`t work saying error 13001. what should i do to make it work again? it is working fine on my laptop
kossmoss wrote:
weber1 wrote:
WhatsApp Aero APK
Check your time and date settings, make sure your time setting is correct (whether am or pm). That fixed it for me.
Netflix on my nook won`t work saying error 13001. what should i do to make it work again? it is working fine on my laptop

On the netflix forum, i got the same solution that is fixing the timing to automatic detection timezone & time, and updating the netflix app to the latest version. They are looking for the other solutions too.
kossmoss wrote:
Netflix on my nook won`t work saying error 13001. what should i do to make it work again? it is working fine on my laptop WhatsApp Aero APK

error 13001 error usually occurs due to compatibility issues or insufficient permission to run the app. Make sure you grant storage and network access to the Netflix in your Nook tablet. And also check if you have the latest version of netflix & is supported by the Nook.
Was having the same issue on my old Android device. But after bought the new device it is working fine with it. I think you should try on another device. .