Power & Source of Big Ideas

Need ubuntu old version

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hello everyone
I use Nanopc-t3 (S5P6818) but I'm looking for Ubuntu 15.10 image. On official website are latest images but I can't find older (I must compare something in qt4 app).
Can you help?
wheaton wrote:
Hello everyone
I use Nanopc-t3 (S5P6818) but I'm looking for Ubuntu 15.10 image. On official website are latest images but I can't find older (I must compare something in qt4 app).
Can you help?

Hi there,
The version of Ubuntu you are talking about is still in place of the Old Release versions I know that because I just visited the site and found this version there.
Briggs wrote:
wheaton wrote:
Hello everyone
I use Nanopc-t3 (S5P6818) but I'm looking for Ubuntu 15.10 image. On the official website are the latest images but I can't find older (I must compare something in qt4 app).
Can you help?

Hi there,
The version of Ubuntu you are talking about is still in a place of the Old Release versions I know that because I just visited the site and found this version there.

version of Ubuntu On the official website ?
InstaPro is the original Instagram mode that allows users to download posts, stories, roles and IGTV videos to Instagram..
Sure, you can download old versions of Ubuntu from the official Ubuntu website or from other trusted sources. Here are the steps to download an old version of Ubuntu:

Go to the official Ubuntu website at ubuntu.com.

Click on the "Download" button in the top menu bar. FM WhatsApp
Hi Everyone
Sure, you can download old versions of Ubuntu from the official Ubuntu website or from other trusted sources. Here are the steps to download an old version of Ubuntu:

Go to the official Ubuntu website at ubuntu.com.

Click on the "Download" button in the top menu bar. FM WhatsApp
Hi Friend
You can download old versions of Ubuntu from the official Ubuntu release archives. Here's how:

Go to the Ubuntu release archives page at https://releases.ubuntu.com/.
Scroll down to find the version of Ubuntu you need.
Click on the version number to see the list of available releases for that version.
Select the release you want to download, based on your system architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and language preferences.
Click on the download link to begin downloading the ISO file.FM WhatsApp
wheaton wrote:
Hello everyone
Can you help?

You can check out the official Ubuntu archives and community archives for this particular image. Or you can simply use the Virtual Machine techniques to create one. If you don't have any ideas about Virtual Machining then refer to the reviews from Youtube Vanced. It will probably help you.
Youtube Vanced