Power & Source of Big Ideas

What happened to M3

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi, I just came to order another M3 but it disappeared from the store. Will it come back some day? If yes, will it have the same price range than before? I'm asking because the M2A price just rise a little (from 29$ (special I think) to 42$).

Thanks!
I hope not. I have ordered 15pcs before and used the M3 as the core of our product.
Technically I can use T3 but it has a bigger footprint.
Using the M2A, means we cannot use the sd card images made for M3 for M2A.

With this, I would like to ask FriendlyElec admins one very important question. What is the lifespan of your product in terms of support and production?
Seriously, more than a week and no response from FriendlyArm/FriendlyElec? I'm a bit disappointed right now.
waiting on this too.. debating whether to get a cluster (12+) of these or xu4s... If they've pulled it to update the hardware then that'd be a plus. :D
nexta wrote:
waiting on this too.. debating whether to get a cluster (12+) of these or xu4s... If they've pulled it to update the hardware then that'd be a plus. :D

I hope it's just an update... not a removal... But the lack of communication doesn't look good :(
Hi,

I received confirmation from FriendlyArm by email that both M2a and M3 has been discontinued.
Apparently they can continue producing with a relatively hight MOQ.

Sadly no reponses from them about the lifespan of their products.