Power & Source of Big Ideas

OpenGLES2.0

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

To follow up on the OpenGL question posted elsewhere..

When can we expect to see working OpenGLES2.0 and EGL drivers available for the T3 and M3? Its a pity to have all that CPU power hampered by lack of GPU drivers?
hey,
The debian and Ubuntu Core system of M3/T3 has integrated original open source hardware solutions player you can connect LCD to use it.
And the Ubuntu Core system has integrated OpenGL test code which named gltest1 ,it is open source completely.

thank you!
Dear jim,
I desperately need a working OPENGLES2.0 on debian for Qt 5. Without that, using Qt would be futile. What should i do?
As far as i know, the S5P6818 has Mali-400 GPU and should support OPENGLES2.0. How this can work on debian?
dariush wrote:
Dear jim,
I desperately need a working OPENGLES2.0 on debian for Qt 5. Without that, using Qt would be futile. What should i do?
As far as i know, the S5P6818 has Mali-400 GPU and should support OPENGLES2.0. How this can work on debian?

Hi,
Right now the NanoPi M3/NanoPC-T3 does not supports Qt5, but you can transplant the Qt5 to the board.

thank you!