Power & Source of Big Ideas

how to use bakebit devices without hub

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

I have Nanopi Neo core, mini shield, bakebit hub and many bakebit hub sensors.

I tested bake bit led through hub, and it works.

Now I want to test this bakebit sensors without hub.
I tried to connect SIG pin of LED to GPIO, but failed.

Can I connect the sensors to the neo core's pins?
Hello, Yes, you can connect the BakeBit sensors directly to the GPIO pins on the NanoPi Neo Core board without using the BakeBit hub. The BakeBit sensors typically use the I2C or GPIO interface for communication with the board.

To connect the sensors, you'll need to identify the specific GPIO pins on the NanoPi Neo Core board that are required for each sensor. Refer to the documentation or datasheets of the BakeBit sensors to determine the pin requirements. Once you know the GPIO pin assignments for each sensor, you can connect them directly to the corresponding GPIO pins on the NanoPi Neo Core board. Make sure to follow the proper pinout and take necessary precautions to avoid damaging the board or the sensors.

After connecting the sensors, you'll need to configure the GPIO pins and interface on the NanoPi Neo Core board to communicate with the sensors. This may involve enabling the I2C or GPIO interface and setting up the appropriate drivers or libraries for sensor communication.