Power & Source of Big Ideas

NEO Core2 Ethernet Pins

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at the NEO Core2 for a current project I'm working on that requires an Ethernet connection. I am having trouble finding info about how to use the header pins for the Ethernet connection on this board. Do i need to add magnetics or is it build into the Ethernet controller? I looked though all the pages of the datasheet for the controller, but couldn't find any info about the physical wiring.

I need to send video from a USB camera to another Ethernet device about 3 inches from the NanoPi and i don't really have the available room to use the headers or an RJ45 connector, and am hoping its possible to just wire straight though. My other device has built in magnetics that will be staying as well.

Thanks
Danny
Hi,
I have a Mini Shield for NanoPi NEO Core/Core2 from them. I try to replace other jr45 female jack. It's not working. such as HanRun HY911103A and HanRun HY901137C, I need to know what the part number of it. I want to create PCB by myself.
If anyone know, please reply.
Thanks.
Hi,
Yes, I found it in Mini Shield for NanoPi NEO Core2 Schematic.
It is JKM-0001NL (Part Number).
:)
Hi.
NEO Core2 Ethernet Pin on HanRun HY901137C socket.

NanoPi NEO Core2---HanRun HY901137C
(PIN)---(PIN)
D1+ <==> P1 MDI 0+
D1- <==> P2 MDI 0-
D2+ <==> P3 MDI 1+
D2- <==> P4 MDI 1-
D3+ <==> P7 MDI 2+
D3- <==> P8 MDI 2-
D4+ <==> P9 MDI 3+
D4- <==> P10 MDI 3-
Bye.