Power & Source of Big Ideas

Why is your shipping so expensive?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

I've been thinking about buying some accessories for the 4 NanoPi Neos and M1 I have bought from you before.

However, the cost of shipping seems to increase very rapidly, which is discouraging me from buying more stuff.

For example: the shipping to my home country for a single camera (total weight .23kg) is $5.
However, if I add a second camera the weight goes up by 220 grams and the shipping cost becomes $8.
Adding just a single $1 heatsink to this order increases the weight of the consignment to 0,68kg and the cost of delivery almost doubles to $15.

Surely a single heatsink does not weigh 230grams - and neither does a USB camera? I have similar heatsinks in my workshop and they weigh between 1 and 2 grams each. I know the shipping carton used for two NanoPi Neo's is large enough to hold all three components, so I fail to see where all the excess weight is coming from.
Thank you for your interest in our products. Could you please send us your delivery address, boards and quantity you like to sales@friendlyarm.com we will check the shipping cost for you