Power & Source of Big Ideas

Develop programs with ARM developer tools

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Good afternoom everyone, I have some quiestion about this beautifull machine, is there a way to develop using the ARM developer tools?, not over android or linux, just using somthing like keil or another tool, I'm thinking about buy one of this M1 cards and I need to know that.
hey,
You need to prepare A host computer running Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit system, and configure cross-compiler environment.
Good morning Jimm, thank you for your answer, can you help me with some documentation about it, I also have another question, I've been looking the API (its in chinesse) and I'm asking if it is possible to develop on linux without using the API, I mean, I 'd like to configure the peripherals by myself, just like it is done when I'm coding a microchip or an ARM microcontroller.

To be more specific, I need to know if I have the posibility to access peripherals from android/linux making custom code, just for have more control over the things I'm doing.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
VALERYRAMIREZ wrote:
Good morning Jimm, thank you for your answer, can you help me with some documentation about it, I also have another question, I've been looking the API (its in chinesse) and I'm asking if it is possible to develop on linux without using the API, I mean, I 'd like to configure the peripherals by myself, just like it is done when I'm coding a microchip or an ARM microcontroller.

To be more specific, I need to know if I have the posibility to access peripherals from android/linux making custom code, just for have more control over the things I'm doing.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Hi,
Now the NanoPi M1 has provided a cross compiler which you can download with wiki's link https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dF7HL0P#list/path=%2F . Now the API also provides English documentation you can download from http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index. ... nce_manual

thank you!
Hi Jim, how are you?. That link still reffering to the chinesse API manual, at least descriptions for the sentences are in chinesse.