Power & Source of Big Ideas

New Image available - but what has been changed?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

I see new images (at least new timestamps :-) ) in https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sr5d0q ... 5bwqbuxgxe - is there a "what's new" aka version history somewhere available?

Thanks
Thomas
thomaspfeiffer wrote:
I see new images (at least new timestamps :-) ) in https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sr5d0q ... 5bwqbuxgxe - is there a "what's new" aka version history somewhere available?

Thanks
Thomas

The one I know is eflasher utility .
The new Ubuntu Core ROM(2017-01-21) change log:
1. Upgrade the Ubuntu Core version from 15.10 to16.04
2. Separate the H3 BSP into 2 part : lichee and android,and Simplyfied lichee directory;
3. Update the cross compiler
4. Automatically extended file system on first booting, and repairing the file system on every booting.
5. Support using fastboot in U-boot
6. BIG CHANGE - Upgraded the eflasher command line,very easy to burn OS into eMMC
Thanks for the update, Mindee!

May i suggest to add a "what's new" file to the zip files at the download section?

And one additional question: How can i update my image without copying a new image to my SD? The usual apt-get update and upgrade seem to not work. If i had to copy a new image, all my local configuration changes had to be done again.

Thanks!
Thomas
thomaspfeiffer wrote:
Thanks for the update, Mindee!

May i suggest to add a "what's new" file to the zip files at the download section?

And one additional question: How can i update my image without copying a new image to my SD? The usual apt-get update and upgrade seem to not work. If i had to copy a new image, all my local configuration changes had to be done again.

Thanks!
Thomas

seems that in an embedded kernel there is no way to prevent this problem.
I have written a C code to do all my changes and setups manually . Only some programs needs reinstall like ffmpeg
that is not available in repository.