Power & Source of Big Ideas

NanoPI NEO AIR create AP.

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Guys tell me. Can I configure NEO AIR in access point mode? If possible, tell me how. ;)
Capiton wrote:
Guys tell me. Can I configure NEO AIR in access point mode? If possible, tell me how. ;)

We'll release a new ROM that support switching AP mode soon, please wait.

Thank you

-- Mindee
Mindee wrote:
Capiton wrote:

Thank you

-- Mindee

This is very good news. And when is it planned to release a new image with an access point? And where it will be possible to look at the description of the settings?
Capiton wrote:
Mindee wrote:
Capiton wrote:

Thank you

-- Mindee

This is very good news. And when is it planned to release a new image with an access point? And where it will be possible to look at the description of the settings?

The new ROM would be ready within one month. We take some feature/advantage from Armbian and Raspbian, one like this:):

IMG_2011.PNG
New ROM's login Welcome
IMG_2011.PNG (70.55 KiB) Viewed 8884 times

Thank you

-- Mindee
Mindee wrote:
Capiton wrote:
Mindee wrote:

Thank you

-- Mindee

The new ROM would be ready within one month. We take some feature/advantage from Armbian and Raspbian, one like this:):

IMG_2011.PNG

Thank you

-- Mindee

I would like to know. Is the disk ready with the ability to create an access point.
Hi,
The image has supported the AP mode , you can refer to the following steps to setup and configure it .

$ turn-wifi-into-apmode yes
Enter wireless name [default: friendlyelec-wifiap]:
Enter password [default: 123456789]:
Configuration Saved!

Please connect your computer to the wireless network:
Wireless Name: friendlyelec-wifiap
Password: 123456789
done.

exit the AP mode :
$ turn-wifi-into-apmode no

thank you!