Hi there,

for a project I am working on I need the

Code: Select all

snd-seq
module to be available to me. It is however not compiled into the

nanopi-m1-core-qte-sd4g-20160701.img
image. I have the NanoPi M2 and a 8GB SanDisk Ultra 10 grade SD card.

I have followed the instructions here and successfully compiled the modules with the parameter

CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER
set as m in the .config file.

I copy the /output/lib folder onto the SD card and the device boots up. When I however try to run modprobe snd-seq I get the following error:

modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'snd_seq': Invalid argument

Similar errors occur when I run depmod...

depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/media/video/sunxi-vfe/vfe_os.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/gpio/gpio-sunxi.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/sound/core/snd-hwdep.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/usb/serial/cp210x.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/char/matrix_rotary_encoder.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/usb/serial/spcp8x5.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/usb/serial/ark3116.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/media/common/tuners/mt2266.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/media/video/sunxi-vfe/device/sp5408.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/sound/core/seq/snd-seq-midi.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/sound/soc/sunxi/spdif/sndspdif.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/net/usb/qf9700.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/sound/usb/snd-usbmidi-lib.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/char/sunxi-scr/scr.ko: Invalid argument
depmod: ERROR: failed to load symbols from /lib/modules/3.4.39-h3/kernel/drivers/staging/iio/humidity/dht11.ko: Invalid argument

I have a feeling that it is not enough just to copy the /lib/modules over to the SD card as is explained in wiki, what else do I need to do to get things working?