Power & Source of Big Ideas

Hdmi resolution

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Can i change hdmi resolution on nanopi m1?
Debian system HDMI resolution is TF card boot partition root directory script.bin decision, the default is the use of 720p-60Hz
Resolution. Boot partition script directory already has several other resolution scrpit.bin, assuming you need 1080p-60Hz resolution,
Just use script / script-1080p-60Hz.bin replace the root directory script.bin:
Hi, Maybe this helps.I haven't used a M1.
Good afternoom, I have an M1 and I'm looking for the boot partition in order to change HDMI resolution but I couldn't found it. In the explorer only appears the folder "/fa" and "/", inside the folder "/" is a subfolder called "root" but inside that folder I couldn't found the script folder. There is another folder called /boot but I couldn''t found it either.

Arround there is a thread that talks about the script flolder but like I said, I couldn't found it.

Please help, I've installed debian 3.4....
Maroon5 wrote:
Debian system HDMI resolution is TF card boot partition root directory script.bin decision, the default is the use of 720p-60Hz
Resolution. Boot partition script directory already has several other resolution scrpit.bin, assuming you need 1080p-60Hz resolution,
Just use script / script-1080p-60Hz.bin replace the root directory script.bin:

Hey @Marron5, how are you? Can you give the path to find the script.bin?, I've been trying to find it even by using the find command in console but nothing.