Power & Source of Big Ideas

Debian on NanoPC-T4

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Does somebody know if the image is working on a T4?
https://github.com/xypron/debian-image-firefly-rk3399
Thanks for your answer.......ive downloaded all these images and now im running lubuntu, so everythings fine :D
but by the way, is there a paper or something which explains all these different secrets, like eg how to use these 3 tactical switches at the side of the board......or how to handle all these boot-modes and stuff like that.......would really help!
thanks
I downloaded the Lubuntu desktop images file and uncompressed it
but now I have 10 files, which do I burn to an SD so I can get an SD to boot, and leave the emmc as Android?

Edit...ah its ok I worked it out, it seems you can't have a dual boot, so I have Lubuntu on and working fine, but...

apt-get update does not work, even if logged on as root, the resources are locked, do I have to do something to open things up?
Brian Beuken wrote:
I downloaded the Lubuntu desktop images file and uncompressed it
but now I have 10 files, which do I burn to an SD so I can get an SD to boot, and leave the emmc as Android?

Edit...ah its ok I worked it out, it seems you can't have a dual boot, so I have Lubuntu on and working fine, but...

apt-get update does not work, even if logged on as root, the resources are locked, do I have to do something to open things up?

You have to flash the rk-eflasher-img to your sd card via dd or etcher or whatever and if you got this just copy the whole ubuntu folder with the images included to /sdcard/FriendlyARM-folder......
then insert sd card and install...

and by the way, this works not only for lubuntu, i guess ;)
Why can't I get Software Update to work with the Lubuntu OS install.
It fails immediately, and fails to update.
I tried re-downloading the latest Lubuntu eflash file, and re-installing. No change.