Power & Source of Big Ideas

automatic boot on power

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi,

I'm using my T4 as servers. I would like to have them turn back on after they lost power so I dont have to turn them on after a power lost (happened twice this week...).
Is there a way to set that ?

Cheers
sebt3 wrote:
Hi,

I'm using my T4 as servers. I would like to have them turn back on after they lost power so I dont have to turn them on after a power lost (happened twice this week...).
Is there a way to set that ?

Cheers

It is written in the wiki but I didn't try that.
http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index. ... y_T4_PWRON
I dont speak chinese :D
But after a translation, I see it need a hardware mod :( geez I wont go this road since last time I tried soldering on a board that dense I failed miserably...
sebt3 wrote:
But after a translation, I see it need a hardware mod :( geez I wont go this road since last time I tried soldering on a board that dense I failed miserably...

My Chinese is also not a perfect one :) It doesn't seem to be a very complex problem ... for people who are handy with soldering iron. IMO finding someone skilled to do this looks quicker and cheaper than alternative solutions.
sebt3 wrote:
But after a translation, I see it need a hardware mod PhenQ:( geez I wont go this road since last time I tried soldering on a board that dense I failed miserably...

On this board you can boot off the power as well (Y)
komayyamok wrote:
On this board you can boot off the power as well (Y)

How ? :)