Power & Source of Big Ideas

MIPI DSI Connector

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi there,
I have found nothing in the wiki regarding the size and spacing of the ribbon cable for the subj. Anyone tell me please?
Thank you.

Also I'd like to see some success stories of bootstrapping the DSI display - as of now I see only questions, no answers. Is the interface alive at all? :roll:
Strange thing ... in WiKi from the manufacturer there is detailed information about the connector (and therefore about the cable) http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPi_M4
If you are completely too lazy to look for information - I will do it for you, it seems to become the norm ...

As for devices for MIPI DSI, the manufacturer has indicated its desire (speedy plan) to make a 5.5-inch display.
No specifics yet, we are waiting.
Pavel, sorry, found this line while my post was pending. Making the crossover board already for the module I intend to use.
Will post here if everything goes right.
Writing DTS from scratch is a REAL pain.
Does anybody have a DTS with enabled DSI port??
Success. :ugeek:
Will answer to interested people. Haven't tried mali connectivity ang acceleration yet, but framebuffer console is here.