I have a 80down/5up internet and I got NanoPi R4S to improve latency for gaming through SQM. It is running friendlyWRT 5.15

It was working fine for a few months.

Recently I got a lot of outage from my ISP and it looks like the DNS from ISP (Comcast) is not working so I change my DNS to cloudflare (1.1.1.1).

It work for a few days then when I try to connect the router, I get Error 502 Bad Gateway.
I then do a google search and it looks like something might have broken lucid?

I found a post saying the broken lucid could be about dependency being broken so I run the command at putty and it seemed to have worked as I can now connect again.

As today (November 3rd, 2020 - r14850-f5c5a8abd2), the snapshots don't have the latest opkg package installed. Experiment this as final solution on your snapshot image: # opkg update # opkg install opkg # opkg update # opkg install luci Have fun.

I am not very familiar with this thing, but these past few days I noticed the CPU is constantly at 100% and the temps is reading 65-70c

I install htop and connect to putty and confirmed all the cores are maxed.

How do I know which thing is hogging the CPU? I do not have any fancy thing (no firewall, no VPN, no docker, no fancy routing). All I did was set enable CAKE SQM and change the DNS to cloudflare.

https://i.ibb.co/Mh7cdQ8/5551.png