Power & Source of Big Ideas

Anyone have luck with the latest image from Google Drive?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

I downloaded the image, checked the MD5 sum, flashed it, and get no video. The network connection flashes, but does not request an address. The previous image didn't seem stable, so I had hopes for this one. Did anyone get results? Is there a trick to it?
What model of display you are using
It's a Westinghouse 1080p television. It worked fine with the previous version of Lubuntu. I have tried a couple of different attempts to get it running with other OSes available, including Armbian. The original version of Lubuntu release, although flaky and prone to restarts, is the only one that works.

Did you get the latest release to work?

Edit: After a bit of file twiddling, I was able to get Armbian to boot and run, and display video. The wireless drivers don't seem to work, but everything else I can find does.
kaublee wrote:

Edit: After a bit of file twiddling, I was able to get Armbian to boot and run, and display video. The wireless drivers don't seem to work, but everything else I can find does.

Could you provide us what's needs to be changed to boot the image?

BTW: Do you boot from card or emmc?
By fiddling around with files, I actually got nowhere. I found a copy of Armbian for it and boot that from sd card.
I was a little confused by the images, but then realised that I wasn't able to get it to boot from the SD card, and instead downloaded the burner version to create a new eMMC boot, which works fine

My only issue with it so far is that I can't get some of my code to work, it has trouble creating an X11 window to render to, but Im sure thats a generic Ubuntu issue which I'm investigating.
kaublee wrote:
It's a Westinghouse 1080p television. It worked fine with the previous version of Lubuntu. I have tried a couple of different attempts to get it running with other OSes available, including Armbian. The original version of Lubuntu release, although flaky and prone to restarts, is the only one that works.

We fixed wireless and new images are building at this moment.
I just received my NanoPC-T4 and installed Lubuntu as per the wiki, but the Time and Date and the Users and Groups system tools does not work. Anyone have a fix for that?
Does anyone have a link to the fixed images?