Power & Source of Big Ideas

Issue with HDMI audio

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hello all, I'm having a new problem. I'm using an HDMI extractor to pull high-def audio for my project and it works flawlessly in quality. However, now I'm having an issue where as long as the audio is over HDMI, the media volume is forced to 100%. I cannot change it using the volume control, lock apps, volume apps, or anything. The moment I unplug the HDMI cable, I can change the volume. It could be that the extractor is communicating the volume level to the T4, but there must be something I can do. Any thoughts?

Thank you all.

Dai
Any thoughts? Please I could really use some suggestions.. lol. I'm at a loss at where to even begin looking. This isn't my forte.
Daitaro wrote:
Hello all, I'm having a new problem. I'm using an HDMI extractor to pull high-def audio for my project and it works flawlessly in quality. However, now I'm having an issue where as long as the audio is over HDMI, the media volume is forced to 100%. I cannot change it using the volume control,best washing machine in india lock apps, volume apps, or anything. The moment I unplug the HDMI cable, I can change the volume. It could be that the extractor is communicating the volume level to the T4, but there must be something I can do. Any thoughts? Thank you all. Dai

Hi I'm facing same problem. Please Help me!!
Can someone please help me!!
Since posting this, I have found the solution. I'm currently laying down for bed, but I will visit this thread over the next couple of days and layout what I've done. There are only code changes. Nothing else.
You can change the above devices and try them and exchange all MDHI cables. You can also extract and test it with other sounds to see if speech still works.
You can buy another HDMI cable
Thanks for the solutions, I have to do a presentation at work on a project in this property in Bavaria, and I couldn't work out what to do with the sound, as it includes a couple videos... Now, it works just fine!
I also have the same problem, HDMI audio error with my computer, I have checked the settings, sound card but still not working