Power & Source of Big Ideas

How to add phone app in androi 8.1 image

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi.
I have installed android 8.1 default image in Nano PI M4. and I purchased Quectel EC20 module and hope call phone using this module in android.
By the way, I cannot find the phone app in android OS.
I tried to install phone app from Google store and failed because the current android OS has no default phone function.

How can I add phone app in default Android OS?
Please help me. :cry:
Thank you.
Ryongshan wrote:
Hi.
I have installed android 8.1 default image in Nano PI M4. and I purchased the Quectel EC20 module and hope to call the phone using this module in android.
By the way, I cannot find the phone app on android OS.
I tried to install the phone app from the Google store and failed because the current android OS has no default phone function.

How can I add a phone app in default Android OS?
Please help me. :cry:
Thank you.

Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer. Long-press (press and hold) the app icon you want to add to the home screen. Drag the app to the home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app. A copy of the app's icon is now placed on the Home screen.
To change the app's default setting, find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > Default apps. Tap the type of app you want to set, and then tap the app you want to use as default.