Power & Source of Big Ideas

I think it worked!

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hey guys I wanted first say great job with setting up tools that actually work out of the box ... I have the NanoPI M4V2 board, and have been trying to get Android 7 running ... i used the docker system to get setup, which worked perfectly with no issues on ubuntu 18 ... great .... then i tried the sd_fuse repo to make an sd card for eMMc flashing ... i copied the img files from the out directory from the android build, over the image files in the sd fuse eflasher dir, and that also seemed to work ... i then copied the files to the sd card and put it into the board, which has the eMMc module installed ... i could not tell what to expect though ... are all the files copied to eMMc when the board boots? and how do you know when it is done ..? nothing happened after a few minutes so i figured maybe i need to power down, remove the sd card, and boot again .. i did that and Android boot up! .... so my question is, does that all mean i did it correctly? when you ship a NanoPi M4V2 does it already have android on it? If not then this must have come from the sd card i prepared correct? If yes, then this is great but i need to know for sure .. thank you please let me know
When I use the SD card to flash the emmc, the SD card contains an Ubuntu OS that has a special program from FA that runs, and then you can see on screen what is happening. It should boot with an interface. The FA logo should appear at initial boot.

The LED will flash faster when the OS is being written to the card, which is assuming the eflasher is set for auto-start otherwise it sits and waits.

All of the FA modules I have purchase all came with Android pre-installed.
ok so i guess i was seeing the preinstalled android working .not my custom build .. thank you, i had some questions in another post