Power & Source of Big Ideas

NanoPC-T6

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Since getting my NanoPC-T6 I've been using the minimal Unbuntu image as all the other images seemed broken. I've seen that new images have been posted and so decided to see if anything has been fixed.
Using the Ubuntu desktop with software, the following all crash: Additional Drivers, Software & Updates, software Updater, and when it's installed the Snap store too.
Also do the new images support Intel AX2xx WiFi cards?
I note that new images have been posted. But not the majority of the Ubuntu images (MIA) and the Debian images are now more broken than ever!
I have a full working desktop based on the minimal Ubuntu 6.1 Kernel and then upgraded, but even that is not going to be an option for anyone new coming to the board - it'll just be DietPi and hours of work instead!
The MIA images have returned, and...
Thank you so very much! Everything that I personally need is now up and running not a single unexpected termination yet. It's taken me from a very powerful SBC that I couldn't recommend due to the images, to having already recommended it! So happy with the new image I'm using that I'd have used a tip jar if there was one!

Thanks again!